Our mission at GoliathTechNC is to repair your home’s cracked foundation and restore its structural integrity. We prevent further failure of your cracked foundation by stabilizing it by using our market leading underpinning technology leveraging the strongest Helical Screw Piles or Piers on the market. These support underpins can lift the entire foundation and ensure no future settling occurs. If we were not there during the construction, we can at least help with Foundation Repairs in the Raleigh area before they get too severe.
Foundation cracks are usually caused by the changes in ground below. All buildings settle as they become heavier during construction and after they are occupied. If the soil underneath cannot support the added weight, then the foundation may crack. Cracked foundations needing foundation repair can occur in any of these common situations:
- Expansion and contraction of clay soil can cause foundations to crack as moisture levels change.
- Soil can wash out from underneath the foundation of homes .
- Poor drainage of a property may cause the soil underneath the footings to lose strength.
- Burrowing animals may destabilize the soil underneath foundation footings.
- Differing soil types under a home can cause differing amounts of settlement around a house.
Is your home showing signs of setting issues? They can include:
- Cracks in masonry, brick or block foundation walls
- Doors and windows that are misaligned and won’t close or are stuck
- Cracks in sheetrock especially around doors and windows and in corners
- Molding that has separated or is misaligned
- Siding that is pulling away from doors and windows or at corners
- The frieze board at the top of the wall next to the roof is pushed out at the corner
Do not let these signs go unattended. These foundation issues such as cracks will only worsen over time. Choose the company that with the market leading helical support system on the market to make your foundation repairs.
Our installers are certified by GoliathTech. Each project will deliver an installation report measuring the torque each pile achieved..
Take this opportunity to contact GoliathTechNC, the Apex, Holly Springs, Morrisville, Fuquay Varina, Wake Forest, Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill area foundation experts. Request an estimate by calling 919-209-8616 or by filling out our Quote Request Form. We look forward to repairing your foundation cracks and leaving you with a solid home foundation.